What a Inclusive Sailing Vacation Package Should Include
Tourism is good. Because of stiff competition, airlines, cruise ships and hotels are creating all-inclusive sailing vacation packages that are very affordable. You can even bring the whole family to the cruise. That is how easy on the budget some packages are. However, there are some deals, especially in the Internet that are not. They may appear very affordable at the onset but when already purchased, you will soon find out that it is not what it is supposed to be. Some of these supposedly all inclusive packages for sailing have hidden and extra charges that you may not be able to afford especially if you are paying for a lot of people. You see, these hidden charges are often charged per person and not per package. Here are some of the things that you should do and the things that you should look into when purchasing an all-inclusive sailing vacation package.
1. Check the inclusions All inclusive packages may be advertised as already complete packages but most of them are not. When they say that it includes food, clarify if the meals included are for the whole dayŚ breakfast, lunch and dinner. Often, hotels will just offer a breakfast for you. Some cruise ships may offer their food for free onboard while others have additional charges. City tours will also have additional charges except if it is already included in the package. Make sure that you consider all these when buying the package.
2. Ask questions When purchasing a package, do not just rely on the advertisement that you see in the newspapers, on TV or online. These ads are shorter version of the real thing and most of the time they will not include the details that will not sell the product. That is why, it is important to give the company a call and to ask as many questions as possible. Clarify the packages, including the inclusions and the exclusions. Sellers will be forthright with that if you ask the question but otherwise, they will not tell you.
3. Ask the name After asking questions, make sure that you ask for the name of the person you were talking to. This will be your insurance when you encounter some problems with the package. That way, the person you are talking with will also be aware that whatever he or she says can be directly traced back to him or her.
4. watch out for taxes Most packages will be priced without the taxes on it. When you are computing for your budget for the all inclusive sailing vacation package, include the taxes that you may incur. This is especially true if there are many of you in the group because the charges will be per person and not per package. Hotels, restaurants, cruise ships and airlines will have different taxes and additional charges so ask about it. It is better to be prepared.
5. Know what season Really good all inclusive sailing vacation packages are often created for the off peak season when few people actually go. If you only have a target date when all of you can go, make sure that the duration of the offer will include the date that you are targeting. Otherwise, purchasing it will just be a waste of good money.
Just Sailing Articles
Just Sailing Books