How to Look for a Sailing Vacation in Bahamas
A sailing vacation in Bahamas is the ultimate way to travel in comfort and in style. With all its islands and beautiful beaches, Bahamas is the perfect place to just get away from the stressful city life and just relax under the heat of the sun. And because you are sailing to your destination, you can relax onboard while traveling unlike with airlines where you have to content yourself with cramped seating arrangement and long connecting flights. When you are traveling on a cruise ship, you are like staying in a hotel with all the amenities at your disposal. But just as it is enjoyable and relaxing, it can put quite a big dent into your savings account. A sailing vacation to Bahamas is not actually cheap. It can mean your entire savings for the month. But to the wise traveler, a Bahamas sailing vacation can be affordable. Below are some tips on how to find a cheap sailing vacation in Bahamas at a fraction of the cost.
1. Think of the Time Prices of sailing vacations and even hotels vary. They donít have any fixed price. This is because the rate during off peak days and months are cheaper than peak days. If you can afford to take a leave of absence in the office on days that are not usually holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year, do so. Rates at this time are often 25 to 50 percent cheaper. And this does not only apply to the hotel and cruise ships. Even the food, souvenir items and even the fee for various activities are also cheaper.
2. Book early If you can plan your vacation ahead of time and stick to the schedule, you are good to go. You can save as much as 50 percent and maybe even more in airline tickets, accommodation and even a room in the cruise ship. Companies do this to encourage early booking by their clients.
3. Research The internet offers a lot of special discounts and great packages that will surely fit your budget. All you have to do is to just look for it. Go to airline and cruise ship sites and compare their prices. Look at the packages they are offering and see if the inclusions are good. When doing this, never be afraid to ask questions. It is your right to know what is included in the package. Be careful of hidden charges because the cost may not be what the initial advertisement said it is.
4. Go to bidding sites There are people who sell travel arrangement through Ebay and other bidding sites. Look at those packages. These are often the trips that will not be used because of a change in plans. They are sold at cheaper prices because they will not be used anyway; so grab the opportunity!
5. Avoid the summer rush Although going to Bahamas in the summer is just about perfect, if you cannot do this because of budget constraints, whatís the point? If you really want a sailing vacation in Bahamas; then go there during off peak season like in autumn or in spring. You may not have the summer sun but at least you will get to enjoy Bahamas. Itís your choice, no summer or nothing at all?
Just Sailing Articles
Just Sailing Books